Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fundraising for Cancer Research

I don't just snark about athletes and their family law troubles.   I also tried to get involved in helping others outside the law.    To that end, I have started a FirstGiving fundraising to raise funds for children's cancer research.  

READ FOR A CURE

The goal is to read 50 books by the end of the year.   I am seeking donations of $10 for every book I intend to read.   This means $500 for cancer research (more if I read more, in other words, the more I get, the more I read).  

Please help this very worthy cause.

1 comment:

  1. A divorce is not as simple as a courtship break up. There are so many things involved with the commitment, not to mention all the legal processes. It also causes much bigger trauma to the couples. Learn these 6 common major causes of divorce and fix the problems before it is too late.

    ReplyDelete